Monday, November 25, 2013

suckage


week 2-november 19-26
I took pictures yesterday and they didn’t show any progress. I had been optimistic earlier last week and thought I’d start to see something. I thought I’d been working hard. it’s obvious my diet isn’t where it needs to be. I’m really quite disappointed with myself and I’m embarrassed about those photos. I cried all day yesterday because it feels like I’m going to be flabby forever. Emotionally, my spirits are low. i don't want to talk to anyone. see anyone. it seems like i've found something else to feel inadequate about. perfect.

2 comments:

  1. S! Give yourself some time! And love. Please. You are pure awesome, you work hard. Don't be so hard on yourself. You have plenty of time. And you are beautiful. The hardbody WILL come. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks k. :) xo. well, everything takes work. it's humbling to see how much effort i'm going to have to put it...and it's really easy for me to turn this against and forget the entire point. focussing hard to stay positive.

    ReplyDelete